Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekly Update





I've really been going to town with Swaps :-) I still need to do some touching up on him.
Finn got another layer. He looks almost the same; I thought I'd show him from a different side.  Still in his early stages.

 Bitty Bosco is very close to being done. I've kept his primitive markings subtle. I still need to do some touching up on his mane and tail, and work on his face a little bit. He will be a sales piece.

I put another layer on Ravenhill and Daffyd, but not enough change for a picture.
Vixen got a very light spray of airbrush paint to start her roaning, I will be working on her this week.

That's it for this week!

1 comment:

elf said...

Ohhhh! Bitty is beautiful! I have to say, that Swaps is looking really nice, I love the roaning.