Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Miscellany

Whew! I finished my taxes and went to the accountant, I'm so glad that is over! I get inordinately stressed out over the whole thing. I'm finally at the point where I think I've got everything categorized correctly before I go into the office lol! This accountant always gives me little tips or advises me on things I should be doing differently. For instance, he strongly advised me not to do any trades, and to make sure I separate taxes and shipping when I offer things for sale. It has something to do with the way the IRS looks at things in case of an audit. Or else it's just a way to make life easier for him!

In other news, I guess I'm going to be making a Facebook page. I believe this can be seen by the public and you don't have to be a member of Facebook to see it. I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of all this social media stuff, I'm simply not very chatty, and do you really want to know what I ate for dinner? LOL! I didn't think so! I'm pretty darn boring when it gets down to it. I'm trying to like it, but it just doesn't grab me.  Plus I have some issues with the user interface and how to set things up.  I had originally joined it and put up a page for my paintings, and I thought I would be able to have a second account for model horses, but I can't. I can have a second page, but not a second account. So I'm not sure how to handle that on my personal page. Anyway, the "official" page I make will just be photos of finished work with links to my web page, and if I can figure it out, a link back to this blog or the actual blog post itself.

Okay, the only picture I've got this week is Ravenhill:





He still has a ton of work to be done, but I wanted to put a little color on his hooves and mane/tail so I can further refine the color. I also spent a lot of time on the Swaps, but I'll wait until next week for pictures of him.

1 comment:

ArabsRule said...

You can have a second account under a different email. If you only have one available through your service provider then set up a free on on Gmail or Yahoo or some such service.

Love the ravenhill and swaps too :)