Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is It Over Already?

Wow, this winter went by really fast! I can't believe it's already the new year. Hope everyone has a great and safe New Year's Eve!



Here is the finished Valdemar. He might have some white specks on the points, I kept brushing them off but he seemed to be a magnet for them today.



I haven't had much time to work on these little foals. They will both be pintos. I plan on selling them as a pair.



This is the Apple Techie that is going to be a buckskin blanket appaloosa. I haven't worked on him much, either, but he's almost next in line to get more attention.

I have a couple of other things I can post, but I think I'll wait until next week. I've been prepping a couple of models and putting finishing touches on another, and some more body painting that I won't bore you with. I thought I was ready to finish up the Bitty Bosco, but I ended up putting another layer of paint on his body, so pictures of him will have to wait.

Since it's the start of a new year, I've been thinking over goals or things I'd like to accomplish in 2010. I'm setting small goals for myself this time, just to focus more (not distract myself by petting the cats, changing the radio station, etc. -- all those little minutes add up!) and I'd like to improve small things like hooves, eyes, all the little details, etc. I would also like to paint more appys and dapple greys if I can do it.

1 comment:

Erin Corbett said...

I ADORE those two foals, Carol! I hope I'm around when their auction ends, or the e-mail goes out! I of course love my new little gal as well!