Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Update



Here is the mini Caprice I've been working on, finally finished. Bay is one of my favorite colors on horses. This one was kind of challenging because there was a lot of contrast between the light and dark areas.



I haven't worked much on the two SM foals I've got, but I'm getting close to the point where I'll be putting a lot of time into them. I think this is the second layer of color on this one.




Rosita already looks very different. She is going to be a challenge for me because of her longer hair. I'm sure she is going to go through some really strange transformations before she is finished.

I'm also finishing up the Huck Bey in liver chestnut, and the Bitty Bosco is nearing completion also.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Thanksgiving! I usually try to watch my weight, but this is one day where I really like to pig out.

No comments: