My studio is in complete disarray right now. I've been doing some photography for the still life paintings that I do, and everything's rearranged and moved around, it's very chaotic. I can't wait to get it back in order.
The area where I paint models isn't involved in this mess, though, so it's been business as usual with the horses. Once again I thought I would be done with at least two horses, but those little tiny touchups have proved me wrong. I'm just waiting to do a final spray on the mini-Maj, and final spraying and glossing on the CAF, too.
Meanwhile, here's a head shot of the Huck Bey I've been detailing. His eyes are not glossed yet, and I need to work on his nostrils a little bit. I was a little worried when I started on this color that I wouldn't be able to get the mane/tail color right. It's kind of an orangey-red, but I didn't want it to be too orange. I think it came out really well, though, I'm very happy with this color. He should be done in a week or two.