Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update


I've been doing some detail work on the Shire. I started the eyes, but then went back in with oils on the head.




I've only been working on this Dinky Duke in fits and starts, but he is starting to come together now. His dappling is different from the Shire. I don't have a specific technique that I use for greys, I'm still learning as I go along, and each type of dappling seems to call for a different technique.

I've also been prepping this week, and doing some final detailing on a couple of other pieces. It feels really good to have a "batch" of models almost finished. I can't wait to start my next set!

3 comments:

elf said...

Good lord Carol, that drafter is more beautiful every time I see him.

buckpony said...

Oh, I am loving your "Dinky Dude"(?) He is stunning...as are the rest of your works. WOW.

buckpony said...

I am loving your "Dinky Dude"(?) dapple grey model. Your work is stunning...as is the rest of your work. WOW!