Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekly Update

I don't have a lot to show this week, due to the NAN donation. I do have a couple of SMs that will be ready soon, the TB mare and the ASB. I'll post pictures of those when they're done.

Pixie is coming along really well, I worked on her face and rear and gave her some shading in the white areas (it doesn't look like it's visible in the photos).
It doesn't look like it, but I've actually spend several hours on this guy. 
This Seabiscuit is really taking a long time. I'm doing a lot of glazes on him, so I get done with a glaze in about 10 minutes, then I have to wait a couple of days for it to dry. Maddening!

I got some glare in this photo. I am starting to like this Huck more, his topside is going to be darker, and his mane/tail will be a light reddish color. I found a cool photo reference of this color, and I'll be really excited if he turns out well.
That's it for this week! 

No comments: