Thursday, April 15, 2010
You wouldn't know it from the paucity of pictures this week, but I've been painting up a storm in the studio. I'm getting very close with the Daffyd, and the Finn and Ravenhill are progressing very well. I also worked on Lajjina a little bit (she's still a little tacky so I have to let her rest) and some prepping.
I was even able to work on this Fenwick sales piece. I was very worried about starting the roan markings on this piece, but I think he's coming along well. He's got a combination of rabicano and sabino markings. He will have some splotchy roan-y areas, you can see I've started one below his withers. I made sure to count the number of "stripes" on the reference photo so I wouldn't make too many or too few.