Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekly Update

 
I am lightening up the legs on this guy, and have started to add some of the primitive markings. I also warmed up his color slightly.
 
I spent a lot of time on this guy last week. Some of the dapples behind the elbows were really bugging me so I had to work on them, as well as the underside. I never thought this model would even near completion, it felt really daunting to paint all those dapples on, and finessing them takes even longer.
 
I worked on the legs on this one, and have started adding the leg barring. I was planning on making him a pinto, but now I'm starting to waffle a little bit.

 
I changed the pattern a little bit on this guy's neck. I'm working on the white markings now, they won't be so starkly white at the end. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh goodness Carol, if even half of these pieces end up being sales items, I am going to have to start setting aside some serious cash! They ALL are so lovely!