Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekly Update

 
 Not a lot to show this week. This piece is still in its early stages, the white mane and tail were bugging me so I put a quick layer of back on them. The body color is still being worked on, I'm planning on it being a little more mousy and/or slightly darker.
 
I spent a lot more time on this one but it might not show. A lot of softening of the dapples. I think the dark area on his hip is too even so I'll need to make that more variegated.

That's all for this week!

2 comments:

elf said...

Oh Carol! They are both looking fantastic! I love what you did to the drafter... Maj is YUMMY!

Unknown said...

The drafter's dappling is coming out very nicely! Can't wait to see the results of softening v. high contrast. Should be quite a looker. The Maj's undercoat is looking good as well.