I've started adding some detail to the face of this Scarlett (the NAN donation). I do plan on making her a pinto, so I think I'm going to let her dry for a few days and then start on that pattern.
Tang is also going to be a tobiano, I just need to work on her mane a little more and then I will start on her pattern, too.
This little gal is coming along smoothly.
The CAF is also going smoothly. I had to tone down the pangare at one point because it seemed very yellow.
I added more white to the shire, so much more work to go on this guy. It's pretty daunting!
This seabiscuit is going to be a light buckskin overo, I haven't gotten much into him yet.
I just started this mini Caprice. My aim is to make him a golden dappled bay with a really dark topline and forehand. Not sure if I can pull this off.
Right now this Huck looks just hideous to me, so bad that I can barely stand to look at him. I plan on painting him a liver chestnut (at least, what a liver chestnut means to me, which is dark brown) with a red mane and tail, but right now I'm not sure if I can do it. This is just the first layer of paint, so I shouldn't worry too much, but there is just so much that is off on the color right now that he may go in the strip bucket soon.