Thursday, March 5, 2009

Web Site

I'm in the process of updating my website, so in case anyone goes there, the links to the detail pages in the galleries aren't working yet. I uploaded everything to the server last night, thinking that it would be in a "test" section, but it just over-wrote my old web site. I'm not the brightest bulb when it comes to technology, so I'm lucky anything's working at this point ;-0

The web site is basically the same, too, in fact I would say it's a little more ugly than before. This is because I had to switch from a different web design program, and learning to use the new program and learn CSS was extremely difficult for me, so I had to simplify in order to keep it manageable for myself. I just barely have a grasp on it all. I used to think that I was an intelligent person who could learn new things easily, but I'm finding it harder and harder as each new wave of technology sweeps in. I'm becoming one of those old people who can't figure out how to make their gadgets work!

No comments: