Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekly Update

Here's a full body shot of the Rose Reiner I'm working on. Right now, I'm working on his second layer of roaning. I'm trying to incorporate the blanket in with the roaning as I work. At this point it takes me several hours to do each section of roaning and then I spray it before continuing. I'm working in sections: barrel, right hindquarters, shoulders/neck, underside, etc. Once I get 3-4 layers of roaning on him, it should start to speed up a little.
I've started putting color on Hank. He's in that really ugly streaky mode.
I'm still in the process of warming up Sushi's color.
I posted this Mercurio picture on a forum and on my official Facebook page, but for those of you who don't go there, here he is in his finished form.
That's all I've got worth showing this week! Lots of roaning to work on, so pictures may be sparse for a while.