Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly Update


I have so many pictures to show this week, I had to leave some out! Here's the Jezebel that is going to be a red chestnut. She does look more red now. She'll probably end up being more orangey-red. Thanks for the tip, Jenn!
I'm warming up Sushi's body while cooling off her mane and tail, I think she's starting to head in the right direction now.
I've just got a base layer on the Hank commission right now. I'm excited about the color and pattern of this guy, but I don't know what it's called so you'll just have to wait and see.
A monster! I love this sculpture, he's so cool. He is going to be a roan. I hope my eyes hold out!
Dafydd has another layer, I've darkened his neck a bit and worked a little on his dapples. I have to work on the mane and tail next because they're bugging me.
Here's one of the mini Nahars I've been working on. I'm really happy with this rich bay color.

Okay, that's it for this week, hope you all have a great St. Patrick's Day for those of you who celebrate it! It's my husband's birthday so I'm off to get ingredients to make him his favorite treat.






1 comment:

elf said...

Hey, Monster looks good in black! *grin*