Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weekly Update

I missed a week! I'm back this week though with a couple of pictures, including a new face
Here are two SM foals that I've been working on, they are so cute! I'm not sure if I'm going to be selling them or not.

Here's the latest Alvaro shot. Since the previous photo, I have worked some on his base, his head and overall darks. I'm letting him dry for a while and then will go back in with the lights and more detail work on the dapples. His hooves of course are not done yet.

I've made some of the reiner's spots a little bigger, and worked some on the roaning and legs. I also put some darks on his mane and tail, and have just started putting color on the hooves.
Here's the new guy, an Eberl Mercurio. He's going to be a sooty dappled buckskin. I've just put a coat of airbrush color on him to start to establish color and shading.

I'm just waiting for the base to dry on Lajjina before I take more photos. I may be able to spray the base today. I have also decided that I'm going to try a fleabit gray the Sushi that I've got. I'm really nervous about doing this color, I've never done it before and am not sure how I'm going to do it. I really want to try this color though, and I think it will suit this mold well.
That's it for this week!


Erin Corbett said...

Carol, those foals are CUTE. I will be eagle-eyed for sales info on those for sure!

Loving everything else, too!

Emma said...

The foals look adorable! I don't know how you manage to get so much detail into those tiny eyes!

elf said...

Alvaro is STUNNING! WOW, he's really coming together beautifully.