Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekly Update

Not too much to show this week, I had to wait to spray some things and have been sick for a couple of days, too. I'm getting some work done, but I've been moving around the studio in slow-motion because of it.




Here's the reiner from a different view so you can see his face. I also decided to make some of his spots a little larger. You can't really tell in this photo, though.



I'm still working on Jezebel's tail, I'm happier with it now. Note the new kitten's foot in the background!



The Apple Techie's color is close to where I want it now, I think. I'm going to work on her mane and tail a bit and then start on her blanket soon.
That's about it for this week. Alvaro has had work done to him but still looks about the same, and I should have some final pictures of the Lajjina resin next week (hopefully).

No comments: