Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weekly Update

Well, I'm happy to say I was able to finish up both of my projects over the last week, so I'm back to my regular schedule this week. Here's a peek at the finished NAN donation. I've got a full set of pictures of him in the "Dilutes" section of my website if you'd like to check him out. He was really a joy to paint :-)




I got another layer of paint on Lajjina. At this point I would say she is maybe 30% done. The way I paint uses semi-transparent color and I often use glazes, so it takes a long time to build up color, and the color changes a lot before it finalizes. Anyway, She still has a ways to go, and her dapples still look very blobby and weird so they will be worked on quite a bit. I can see a couple of socks on her.

Ravenhill and Finn got sprayed so I can evaluate their color better. They are both approximately 75% finished, and I'm also continuing to prep a couple of commission pieces. Next week I hope to have some more good pictures!

No comments: