Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stormwatch


Here's a picture of the Stormwatch that I recently finished. I'm really happy with the way he turned out. I'm glad I just gave him the sock and the star. I think it makes him look more realistic. I just loved painting him! Thanks to Sarah M-B for sculpting him, I can't thank the sculpting artists enough. If I had to sculpt/customize AND paint, you would probably see something from me every eight years lol!

At any rate, he will be on eBay starting the evening of Dec. 27th (3-day auction). Here is a link to the auction (won't be live until 7:00PM Pacific time), and here's a link to my website with more pictures of him. I hope you all like him! His reserve is very reasonable for this sculpture and color.

 I might not post anything more until after the new year, if so have a great New Year's Eve and I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year, filled with art and horses!

No comments: